CedarWorks created the Play It Forward program to give back to those who go above and beyond each day to bring hope to the lives of young people. The company has teamed up with the National Foster Parent Association to provide lucky foster families across the United States with CedarWorks playsets.
Here's how to enter:
- Must be a member of the National Foster Parent Association to apply
- Download application from CedarWorks' website
- Read official Play It Forward rules (located on application)
- Complete the Play It Forward Entry Form (including the 250-word essay)
- Application must include a letter of reference from your licensing agency
- Email completed application to email@example.com. Include "Play It Forward" in the subject line of the email.
Complete entry form must be received by NFPA by March 15, 2014. Entries received after March 15 will not be eligible. Notification of Play It Forward playset recipients will begin May 9, 2014.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions/comments.