Monday, January 20, 2014

From our mailbag: University of Phoenix scholarship thanks


Take a peek at this great letter of thanks from our mailbag:
Hello President Clements,
I was  awarded a full tuition scholarship by the National Foster Parent Association in the spring of 2013. I am now in my third course of the Masters in Psychology program at the University of Phoenix. 
Please express to the leadership of NFPA my deep appreciation for this opportunity to pursue an advanced degree. It would not otherwise be possible for me to earn a graduate degree. It is my sincere hope that this NFPA scholarship program will continue for a very long time. There is no doubt in my mind that it is making some dreams come true. 
It is my hope to apply what I learn in my career and in my leadership role in the Vermont Foster and Adoptive Parent Association.
Sincerely, 
Dan Boyce
Vermont Foster & Adoptive Families Association
Board Member at Large


No comments:

Post a Comment