Wednesday, October 10, 2012

From the mailbag...



It's always great to get good news in the mail ... look what arrived this week!

Dear Scholarship Donor,
As a recipient of the National Foster Parent Association scholarship, I would like to express how very grateful I am to receive such an honor. I would like to thank you for your generosity which has allowed me to pursue a career in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing. 
Receiving this Scholarship that has been added to my financial aid package for this academic school year, has not only given me the opportunity to pursue my dream in Fashion but also has given me the opportunity to attend college and be a part of the women's lacrosse team. 
Thank you again for your generous contribution to my college career that has made everything happen.

We love receiving feedback from our members and scholarship recipients!

Photo Credit: Creative Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment