- Assist in managing social media tools, including blog, parent forum, Facebook and Twitter
- Assist in developing articles of interest for the National Advocate, NFPA News and Fostering Families Today
- Develop press releases for major NFPA events
- Assist public policy committee with talking points for NFPA members in regards to legislation
- Pitch advocacy efforts to media outlets locally, regionally and nationally
- Coordinate positive public relations materials for and about foster parents
This subcommittee will work with the member services committee to accomplish these goals and more.
Contact NFPA president Irene Clements at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding interest in the communications subcommittee.